Friday, July 3, 2009

Hi to the Blogging World!!!

Hi people....

This is Ujwal, and this is my first post. Hope i don bore u guys... :) I jus completed my Engineering in Computer Science from Bharat Inst Of Engg & Tech. So just out into the competitive... and scary world! Right now doin an internship at Kinduz Consulting, Hyderabad, takin care of their IT needs.Presently working on their website development and maintenance. So thats basically about me...
I won be blogging about myself and my life much... I donno how many people would be interested in that? So to make myself a little useful i would be writin reviews about Movies...latest as well as old ones... and new places in the city... like restaurants... pubs... which ever ive been and might goto. So hoping that my blog would be a little useful to u guys...

Regards

Ujwal

No comments:

Post a Comment