Friday, July 3, 2009

Review- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


After watching this movie I really wanted to ask Mr. Speilberg what he sees in Micheal Bay that he made him direct this movie! The revenge of the Fallen… really FALLS… to such a low that even considering it as an action entertainer is wrong!

Saw this movie in Imax, hoping it would at least be good… not even the Imax scenes were watchable! I really thought this was 200 bucks and 2 1/2 hours of my life I won be getting back… and I wasted. My butt started paining sitting for over 150 minutes! Movie actually has no story to talk about… except for graphical extravaganza. The movie leaves u dizzy and numb. I couldn’t take even the first twenty minutes of the movie.

I really dint understangd how Optimus Prime who was way weaker than Megatron in the first part… now can fight with Megatron and two more decepticons with such an ease. Film has no sense in it. I really don understand why the film makers think an action movie need only thrills an rides and adrenaline rush and no STORY! Its really pathetic they think that a movie can work only on them, rather even those are not present in this movie. The only watchable thing in this movie was Megan Fox, who looked really hot. Acting wise none was good or I rather say were hopeless. And the most horrible part was introduction of new robots, which were hopeless. The robot twins which were hip-hop talking… was pathetic. Guess the director thought they would be funny. And the bikes, terminator like robots and the giant robot in the end all were trash!!!! There is nothing to say about this movie but to say avoid it!!!!

Verdict: Avoid it, even if u are a big fan of Transformers, the first part.

My rating */***** (That’s actually being generous)

No comments:

Post a Comment